WELCOME TO Rush-Henrietta Family Chiropractic
Our philosophy is to treat patients with respect and understanding.
Helping Residents of Rochester
Our family chiropractic clinic offers full spinal adjustments and alternate options like Spinal Decompression, Cold-Laser Therapy and a licensed massage therapist. Our clinic is uniquely designed to offer relief to families, children and individuals suffering from:
● Arthritis – Chiropractic treatment for arthritis is very beneficial. We work on your spine to correct subluxation and all kinds of imbalances. We also use acupressure with manipulation to treat arthritis.
● Back Pain – We will take your medical history and perform a thorough medical examination, conduct lab tests and diagnose your condition to provide a better course of treatment. We will manipulate your joints using a sudden, but controlled force to improve the quality and range of motion. We will also provide nutritional counseling to make sure you receive better results.
● Car Accident – After a car accident, it is always wise to visit a chiropractor. A chiropractor makes sure your spine has not become misaligned because of the impact, and you have not sustained any serious internal injuries.
● Carpal Tunnel – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is commonly caused by repetitive motion. A chiropractor conducts a physical examination and order X-rays. Chiropractic treatment will focus on your affected elbow and wrist. It also focuses on adjustment of upper spine.
● Headache – We will perform chiropractic adjustments and spinal manipulation to alleviate stress and improve spinal function. We will also give proper advice to our patients regarding essential nutritional requirements, relaxation techniques and proper body postures.
● Neck Pain – We will also conduct neurological and physical examinations. During the exam, we will observe your range of motion, posture, physical condition and other aspects of your health. The doctor will feel note the curvature of your spine, muscle spasm and alignment. He will also conduct a thorough examination of your shoulder area to rule out any major problems and understand your muscle strength, reflexes, pain spread and nerve changes.
● Pregnancy – During pregnancy, a woman experience many different endocrinological and physiological changes. We will help you get used to these changes while establishing pelvic alignment and balance.
● Sciatica – Sciatica is a nerve related problem. Like all nerves, Sciatic is also caused from a problem related to the spinal column. Since our service deals with the entire spinal column, it is quite effective for Sciatica.
Client Reviews & Comments
I spent over six years on pain medication and I don’t even know how many before that making excuses. I’m not old but I sure felt like it. When I couldn’t keep up with my kids, I finally started looking for help in Chiropractic. Dr. Benson took x-Rays in the office and took time to explain what was going on and why I felt like this. With the help of Rush Henrietta Family Chiropractic I’ve been medication free and feeling great for two years!
Thank you Rush-Henrietta Family Chiropractic for taking amazing care of me. You guys made it possible so I could set a new American Record while I was home in the 5km Racewalk. This victory is both of ours! As an elite athlete, it is important that I find the right people to help keep me healthy so that I can continue to work towards my goals. Dr. Ryan Wong was one of those people. Whenever I am home and need a little tune up on my body, I go to him. Rush-Henrietta Family Chiropractic has an amazing staff. I immediately felt comfortable and welcomed when I walked into the office. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is looking for an excellent chiropractor.
Awesome service! I have and will continue to recommend Rush-Henrietta family chiropractic to all my friends and family!!!!
After years of spinal issues and four botched surgeries, Rush Henrietta Family Chiropractic has given me hope!
These guys are very caring and always there to educate and take care of you.
Love Dr. Benson really a great adjuster and listens to what is going on with my pain. Easy to make an appointment with flexible hours got in at 7 am!. The staff is friendly and the therapist is deep tissue and does great sports rehab.